Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 29

Today, I am thankful for flip flops and summer-time shoes.  And, I am really missing wearing them everyday!  Since I am a teacher, I am on my feet most of the day and this week my feet have really been hurting!  It's probably mostly due to the fact that they need to readjust to standing all day... I was tracked out for 3 weeks and then had 2 short weeks, so this is the first full week of school since 6 weeks ago.  I know people think I am crazy, but my most comfortable pair of shoes are really a pair of crocs flip flops.  I have worn them to such places that require a lot of walking such as the NC Zoo and State Fair and my feet never bothered me once.  I wish I could wear flipflops in the winter too!  (I know that technically I could, but my feet would probably be really cold... although I do have a few pairs of socks with toes...haha :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment